PCB Soldering Solutions
Soldering is an essential step in ensuring that the PCB Assembly process is completed with finesse and the end-product is able to perform well on the expected metrics. Controlling an accurate soldering process is tricky as even the smallest of errors can render an entirely so-far-well-functioning PCB into an effective component pulling down the performance of an entire product. Hence, to meet the demanding standards of accuracy and efficiency, we have an entire range of soldering solutions.
Soldering Solutions Value -Drivers
- Designed for Ease of Use: Each soldering solution in the category has been designed to provide ease of use across the soldering process. With value-adding features like ergonomic designs that make gripping and using the soldering iron easier and drive productivity, to digital interfaces and design elements that help in checking on the progress of the soldering process – each variant in this category has been optimized from a design-standpoint.
Wide Temperature Range: Soldering at an inaccurate temperature range can result in damaging the entire PCB’s design. Lead has been used as one of
the key components in soldering primarily because of its low temperature heating capabilities. That goes to show the critical nature of calibrating the right temperature for soldering.
Finer soldering processes require lower temperatures that can deliver just the precise heating, whereas larger components may demand higher temperatures. With soldering solutions that make temperature information instantly accessible and updatable, you can optimize the temperature settings for each soldering process.
- Comprehensive Solutions that Cover the Entire Soldering Process: Many of the variants in the category, like the Stencil Printer and the Reflow Oven have been designed as standalone solutions covering the entire soldering and associated processes on one platform. Built as a result of high-quality manufacturing processes, these solutions ensure the quality of your end-product is consistent and in line with the industry standards.
- Intelligent and Adaptive Features: Individual solutions like the Reflow Oven have been embedded with automated data capturing on profiles that helps in quicker processing of information and creation of alternative profiles.
Delivering the PCB Power Market Promise
- Customer Centricity Above Everything Else
- Result of Consistent Human Capital Investments
- Customized Solutions of Standardized Quality
- Manufactured in Industry 4.0 Ready Agile Processes